What types of information does this website collect?
We may collect the following types of information:
- Traditional contact information such as mailing address, phone number, and fax number.
- Internet contact information such as email addresses.
- Credit card information you provide.
- Information about your computer system, such as the web browser type, IP address, and operating system.
- Non-financial identification information, such as username and password combinations.
Why is this website collecting traditional contact information?
We collect traditional contact information for the following purposes:
- For billing and support purposes.
- For domain registration account establishment.
- For website administration purposes.
- To customise the website for the user on multiple visits to the site.
Who will recieve this contact information?
Our internal staff and our direct agents, such as our credit card authorization service through SSL encrypted connection to their servers.
In response to a subpoena your information would be provided to a civil or criminal court and/or law enforcement agency.
Will you ever sell my details to another company?
NO. We will never sell your information to a third-party.
Can I block system information collection?
YES, you may turn off cookies within your browser.
What if I believe you are not adhering to this statement?
Please contact us right away, so we may address your concern and resolve the issue right away. Please note, if you violate our terms of service, we may be required to release your information to third-parties for fraud or collections purposes.