File Sync and Backup
Cloud based File Sync and Backup service for Computers, Servers and mobile devices.
What is itSynced Tool provides file sync and backup between Servers, PCs and mobile devices. Synced Tool enables business users to sync and backup sensitive corporate files between servers, laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets, and the web. Synced Tool makes it possible for users to access all of their files on any device and to collaborate with colleagues, clients, and business partners.
Maximize employee productivity and mobility with Synced Tool
We live in a fast-paced, mobile world. How are your employees accessing and sharing files on the go?
File sync technology has made it possible for employees to access and share files from virtually anywhere. Unfortunately, the use of consumer-grade file sync services, such as Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive, jeopardizes corporate data. The cost to organizations that mishandle data varies depending on the industry – but in all cases it is significant.
The benefits of file sync technology are great, but consumer-grade file sync services are not appropriate for the workplace. Therefore, it is imperative that organizations adopt a business-grade file sync solution that is both easy to use and secure.
Synced Tool syncs corporate data, allowing users to access and share critical files and folders from their computers and mobile
devices. With Synced Tool, users are able to work from virtually anywhere.
Synced Tool is full of features that make it easy for users to securely share and work with others. Users have various options for sharing with internal and external parties, can control the files and folders that they have shared, and set policies for the ways in which they are accessed. All of this combines to form an intuitive and seamless user experience.
Finally, Synced Tool gives administrators total control over their corporate data. A comprehensive dashboard, rich reporting,
and granular controls makes it easy to manage an entire instance of Synced Tool. Coupled with military-grade encryption, custom
or unlimited retention, remote wipes, continuous backups, and rapid restores, Synced Tool sets the standard for business- grade file sync.
- Business-grade file sync, enabling secure file access from any device
- Secure and easy sharing, empowering user collaboration
- Backup and restore features, preventing data loss
- Administrative features and integrations, delivering security and control
- Military-grade encryption, exceeding industry standards
Business-grade file sync
- Secure file access from anywhere, across multiple devices
- Cloud-enable existing file servers (File Server Enablement)
- Support for Windows, OS X, iOS, Android, and Windows Phone
- Customizable branding for agent, web, and mobile applications
Secure and easy sharing
- Public share links for sharing of large files
- Team share folders for internal collaboration
- Secure share links and enforced credentials for secure, external collaboration
- Lock files from editing
- Outlook plug-in for file sharing within Outlook
- Password enforcement on shares
- Expiration date policies
- Download limit policies
- Notifications on downloads
- Personalized messages when sharing
Backup and restore features
- Continuous, real-time backup of files and folders
- Local directory backup (Documents, Desktop, Pictures, etc.)
- Custom or unlimited retention periods for deleted files and file revisions
- Bulk, point-in-time restores
- Administrative features and integrations
- Comprehensive usage reports and activity logs
- File type exclusion
- Customizable email templates for onboarding
- Agent and organizational bandwidth throttling
- Remote wipes of desktops and devices
- Granular user access and security controls
- Active Directory (AD) integration
- Two-factor authentication
- Data transferred over Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypted connections
- HTTPS stand-alone processes running behind a firewall
- Persistent and transient encryption key
- Organizational privacy mode
- Server Side Encryption (SSE), using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (256-bit AES) in transit and at rest